|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Maximum Stroke||400 mm, 600 mm, 100 mm, 300 mm|
|Bore Size (millimetre)||upto 900 mm|
|Capacity (ton)||2000 Tons|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Hydraulic Cylinders Upto||2000 Tons|
Hydraulic cylinders are the backbone of any hydraulic system. A well designed and manufactured cylinder can go a very long way in increasing the life of a machine, reducing maintenance downtime and thereby reducing operating costs in the long run.
Vima has designed and manufactured hydraulic cylinders upto 2000 Tons indigenously and such cylinders are working satisfactorily at our clients works for the past 2 decades. The hall-mark of any Vima hydraulic cylinder is quality tested material, precision machining and good quality seals as per the requirements of application.Vima cylinders are available in two types of construction and various mounting requirements:
Salient Features of Hydraulic Cylinders:
- Tie-rod type construction (Suitable for pressures upto 200 bar).
- Welded construction (Suitable for pressure upto 350 bar).
- Piston rods ground and hard chrome plated
- Induction hardened and hard chrome plated EN9 piston rods available as optional
- Pipes are cold drawn seamless pipes (ST 52) and duly honed internally.
- Sealing as per specific applications including chevron sets, polyurethane type ‘U’ seals, Double-acting seals or bronze filled PTFE seals of high quality
- Special polyester resin + polyester fiber + graphite filler guide rings for pistons which provide high compressive strength, low frictional resistance and ensure that there is never metal to metal contact within the cylinder
- Vima has been a pioneer in adapting this latest technique in our cylinders for the past 8 years
- Fully stress relieved structure for higher capacities
- Special front and cover design to replace rod seal without opening entire cylinder
- Hundred percent testing for leakage and smooth movement